Thursday, April 26, 2012

The Animal Song

First, let me be very clear in stating that that just happens to be the song that I'm listening to at the moment.


Second, I just wanted to blow off some steam. I have a headache (thank you braces) and I think it's going to get worse before it gets better. But also, I'm trying to write stuff for my book series as well as something for each of the contests I'm in, and stuff for myself. It's proving to be very difficult. I'm not entirely sure where to go from where I'm starting. And it's extremely distressing. I'm ready for school to be over. I'm ready to move into my apartment. I'm ready for a job (which I can't find). I'm ready for a lot of things to happen, and none of them look like they're going to happen anytime soon. I guess the best thing I can do is to pray to God and prepare for whatever he sends my way in the next couple of months.


Anyway, I'll be back in a few days. I figure as long as I have this thing I may as well update it as often as possible. If I don't, then it's pointless. Haha. Later guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment